Other Housing Policy Information

Pets In Dorms

Currently, pets are only allowed in on campus housing in the following locations and situations:

-In the allowed Semi-Independent Housing units as long as all residents agree.  Only one pet per housing unit.  (Whittemore House, Red House, All Cottages and Cabins).

-As Therapy Support or Service Animals.  Please refer to the following document for all of the requirements and procedures for applying for a Therapeutic Support Animal: 

Therapy Pet Documentation Guidelines

For a complete listing of our Pet Policy, please see the Constitution and Bylaws.


Semi Independent Housing Information

These units are houses and apartments students may apply for residency in to provide students with a more independent living situation while still receiving some services and support from the College.  There are six, four person cottages, two three person cabins, Red House (four people), Whittemore House (five people), and the Out of the Way suites (four people, two per room sharing kitchen and bathroom in a dorm building)

For more information about living in these units, please see the following: Semi Independent Housing Details.pdf