Marlboro College’s Residential Life Department works with students to co-create a regenerative living environment where residents are empowered to take ownership of their spaces, relationships & actions.
Mission of Department of Residential Life:
To perform as a professional and accessible team that cultivates leadership development, facilitates proactive programming, and provides comprehensive crisis response. To evolve with the needs of the community and maintain Marlboro traditions and values while informed by student development best practices.
Stewardship of our Marlboro home.
Clear, concise & respectful communication on and offline.
Understanding of our membership in the broader community.
Compassionate accountability and kindness.
Ownership of wellbeing; physical, emotional, spiritual.
Marlboro College seeks to provide students with a clean, safe and secure living environment. The Resident Assistant (RA) plays a critical role in this process. Under the leadership of a Student Life Coordinator (SLC), the Resident Assistant works with a dorm to provide the individual contact with students which can be vital to their success. The Resident Assistant must be committed to supporting student growth and to creating and encouraging a sense of community within their dorm.
- Housing On & Off Campus
- Read more about the Director of Housing & Residential Life & Student Life Coordinators
- Meet the Resident Assistants
- Meal Plan Information
- Below is a selection of pertinent campus bylaws and processes which impact your life on campus in the Handbook Highlights for Residents brochure:
Information for Incoming Students
Information for Current Students
- Housing Selection Information
- Mid Year Housing Changes and Selection
- Post-Housing Selection Information
- End of the Year Closing
- Other Housing Policy Information (Pets & Semi-Independent Housing)
For questions or additional information visit the housing and residential life office in Mather or email Jodi Clark at email@example.com