You are here
Marlboro College Room Scheduling Procedures
The Registrar will plot all academic space in the appropriate rooms by Thanksgiving for the Spring Semester. Academic space for the Fall Semester will be plotted up through August 15th or the nearest date after that, to allow reasonable access for late faculty hires. Once classroom needs have been finalized, then the go-ahead will be given to SLC for Community Engagement Alison Trimmer for all other campus-wide scheduling. Classes requested after this time will be scheduled on a space-available basis.
- Faculty, staff and students will use the same procedure for booking all events.
- First check the availability of your preferred room.
- If the desired room is in the following list, obtain permission from the designated contact:
- Baber: Cathy Osman
- Campus Center: Max
- Dining Hall: Sam Rhode
- Drury: Cathy Osman
- Library 209: Beth Ruane
- Library Reading Room: Beth Ruane
- Library Reference Room: Beth Ruane
- Library Research Bar: Beth Ruane
- Persons: Adam Katrick
- Ragle: Matan Rubinstein
- Serkin Dance Studio: Kristin Horrigan
- Snyder Art Center: Amy Beecher
- Total Health Center: Christine Brimmer
- Whittemore: David Underwood
- Woodard: John Willis
In all cases, the individual or group using the space will be responsible for cleaning the area as well as turning off the lights and locking the door.
Thank you for your cooperation!