If you are leaving on vacation and would like to have your email account notify anyone who sends you a message that you are not checking your email for a while you can turn on a vacation message.
Enabling Your Vacation Message
- Login to Webmail
- Click the + next to the Filters & Vacation menu.
- Click on Vacation.
- Set your subject and message to reflect what you are doing.
- Choose a start and end date. There is currently a bug in the vacation system, where if you do not choose a start and end date your mail may be eaten by the server and never arrive.
- Click Save and Enable to turn on your vacation message.
Disabling Your Vacation Message
- Follow the steps for enabling your vacation message, but choose Save and Disable to turn off your message.