You are here

Resources for F-1 Students

Students studying at Marlboro College under an F-1 Visa can access useful forms and information on these links, regarding Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Traning (OPT), economic hardship, and reinstatement of your F-1 status. For more information, contact your international student and scholar officer at Marlboro College, Chelsea Ferrell.