You are here
Study Abroad: FAQs
Are you a Marlboro Student Interested in Studying Abroad?
- Before you go, you will need...
- Passport. If you don't have one, please apply for one as soon as possible. If you do have one, please check it is not expiring. If you have questions, please consult Passport Application Information.
- Safety Information. If you have any questions about the safety in the country you will be studying, please consult US State Department Safety and Visa Information for Traveling Abroad and for International Students in the US
- Insurance. If going on another provider's program in the US, you will get this through that program. WSP students should check with their insurance companies for overseas coverage and talk to Chelsea about insurance questions.
- Vaccinations. Students who are going abroad will need to schedule an appointment with the Total Health Center (THC).
FINAL PRE-DEPARTURE STEPS
- What Will I Have to Do at Marlboro Before I Can Leave?
- Orientation. Before going overseas, students will be required to participate in an orientation session.
- Forms. Students will be asked to turn the following into the Office of International Services:
- a signed International Travel Agreement Form
- a copy of their passport picture page
- a copy of their Visa for overseas (if needed)
- a copy of their flight itinerary