- Thirty lockers are available for off-campus students only. Lockers are located on the ground level of the Rice Library.
- Locker assignments are made at the Rice-Aron Library Service Desk.
- Students must fill out
Locker Policy and return it to library staff.
- All lockers must be emptied at the end of the semester, even if the student will be returning the following semester.
- Lockers not emptied by students will be emptied by library staff. Items left in lockers will be placed on the lost and found shelves in the Recycling Closet that is located on the middle-level connecting corridor.
- Reference materials, periodicals, reserve materials, or uncharged items may not be kept in lockers.
- Food and drink may not be kept in lockers.
- Illegal or dangerous items stored in lockers will be confiscated and the student will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Failure to comply with the above regulations may result in loss of locker privileges.
Print out the form below and bring it to the library.