You are here
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Every student with a documented disability has the right to:
- Equal access to courses, programs, services, jobs, activities, and facilities available through Marlboro College.
- Reasonable and appropriate accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Appropriate confidentiality of all information pertaining to his/her disability except as required by law, or authorized by student.
- Information reasonably available in accessible formats.
Every student with a disability has the responsibility to:
- Meet the College’s qualifications and essential academic standards
- Identify himself or herself in a timely manner as an individual with a disability when seeking an accommodation.
- Provide documentation from an appropriate professional source that verifies the nature of the disability, functional
- limitations, and the need for specific accommodations. Follow specific procedures for obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations.