You are here

Other Housing Policy Information

On-Campus Animal Policy

Only service and support animals are allowed to live with students on campus. For a complete listing of our On-Campus Animal Policy, please see Article V in the Constitution and Bylaws.

Please refer to the following document for all of the requirements and procedures for applying for a Support Animal through the ADA committee: Support Animal Documentation Guidelines 

Please contact the ADA committee chair Catherine O'Callaghan with any questions. She is also the person who will receive the requested documentation. 

If your animal has been approved to live on campus, the next step is registering them with Housing. To Register animals, here is the form. Questions about the registration form or process can be directed to 

If you are approved to bring a dog to campus, they must be licensed with the Town of Marlboro. See town website for contact info.

Semi-Independent Housing Information

These units are houses and apartments students may apply for residency in to provide students with a more independent living situation while still receiving some services and support from the College.  There are six, four person cottages, two three person cabins, Red House (four people), Whittemore House (five people), and the Out of the Way suites (four people, two per room sharing kitchen and bathroom in a building).  Semi-Independent units are typically selected in the Spring Housing Selection process, with returning students having priority in their selection.