You are here
Plan of Concentration Submission Guidelines
A digital copy of your Plan is required for graduation.
All components of the digital Plan will be submitted online through Nook (link coming soon) and must be submitted by noon on the Thursday before the final faculty meeting. The digital copy will be the archived copy of record. The library will send the digital copy of your Plan to a bindery to be printed and bound. See also Plan Information (Personal Copies, Copyright Statement) (Library website)
Guidelines for submission:
- Text components should be submitted as a single, standalone PDF file.
- Title page with the following information:
- Title of Plan
- Name of Student
- Name of Sponsor(s)
- Month/year of graduation
- Marlboro College, Marlboro, Vermont
- Left and right margins must be 1"
- Page numbers must be on the bottom center of the page
- Acceptable formats for image/photo components if submitted seperated from the PDF file: .tiff, .jpg
- Acceptable formats for audio components: .aif or .aiff, .wav, .mp3
- Acceptable formats for video components: .m4v, .mp4, .mov
Any parts of your plan that cannot be submitted digitally (e.g. CDs, DVDs, artist books) should be turned in to the Stephanie Sopka in the library workroom (1st floor/middle level) prior to the deadline.
Beth Ruane, Library Director
Amber Hunt, Reference and Technology Librarian
Stephanie Sopka, Technical Services Librarian
Last updated February 14, 2019