To use Regal Hall’s projector and sound.
- Schedule at meeting with IT two weeks before the event to check your specific equipment
- Designate a person to be at the event shepherding technology.
- Get a Mac or PC laptop. Bring any converters that came with your laptop. There are converts in the room for Mac to Thunderbolt and PC/newer Macs to HDMI
- Get a General Master key to open the AV closet on the stage
- Turn on all components on the black shelf
- For sound use the gray minijack cable or HDMI for PCs and newer Macs
- Hook up your laptop, see below.