You are here
Distinguished Service Award
The Marlboro College Distinguished Service Award is designed to publicly recognize and honor Marlboro College staff members from both campuses for their contributions to the lives of one another and in service of the Marlboro College mission.
- Nominations will be accepted by PACSE via the online form until April 20, 2016 for the Spring 2016 Award.
- The awardee will be selected by PACSE and notified by April 27, 2016.
- The $250 award will be presented at the May 4, 2016 Town Meeting.
- Use the online form.
- Staff nominees may be nominated by Marlboro College students, faculty and staff.
- Submissions must be received by the deadline posted. Deadline and submission guidelines will be circulated via the Town Crier and community-wide email.
- Length limited to 250 words.
- The nomination should clearly articulate the significant impact of the nominee. Nominations may include (but are not limited to) explicit advancement of the Marlboro College mission and/or exemplary service and commitment to the welfare of the community. Contributions highlighted could be work-related and/or interpersonal in nature.
- All nominations will be evaluated using a rubric developed by PACSE.
- Nominations will be considered for two consecutive awards, if the person nominated is not selected.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.