You are here
Presidential Advisory Council on the Staff Experience (PACSE)
Margaret Hunt (1/18, PACSE representative to the Senior Team), Laura Champagne (1/18, PACSE representative for Human Resources), Mary Reilly (1/18, PACSE representative to the Benefits Committee), Danette Reynolds (PACSE representative to the Board of Trustees. 9/18), Tanner Jones (elected 1/19), Stephanie Sopka (elected 1/19).
PACSE is an elected committee nominated by the current staff community. PACSE consists of multiple members, two of whom also serve as elected staff representatives to the board of trustees and relevant committees.
Our missions are to:
- Collaborate with the President to work on selected initiatives that support all staff
- Meet quarterly with the President to report on initiatives and advise on current staff morale, issues, concerns, and ideas
- Advocate for all Marlboro College staff as representatives of the staff and engage in initiatives for staff well-being in collaboration with the Office of the President and the Senior Team
- Coordinate monthly All Staff meetings and organize at least one staff activity a year (picnic, etc)
- Appoint one committee member to serve as representatives on the Benefits Committee
Current Initiatives & Proposals
Please feel welcome to engage with these current ideas and initiatives by leaving comments in the documents. Your input is valued!
Feedback for PACSE & Staff Recognition
- Accolades and Appreciations: Submit your praise to be shared at the next All Staff meeting
- Distinguished Service Award: Nominate a staff member for their dedication to the College and good community citizenship
- Anonymous Staff Feedback Form: Have a concern? Want to suggest a solution? Use this form to submit anonymous feedback
- All Staff Meeting Minutes
- Staff Reports and Studies
- Mind Map re: Staff Renaissance: Ideas brainstormed for staff wellness and satisfaction, Spring 2016
- Summer hours proposal
- Education Benefit proposal
- Elections are currently in progress
- Information security help and info from IT dept.
- Staff directory
- Staff handbook
- Organizational Chart