You are here
Welcome New Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Marlboro College. We are thrilled to have you join the Marlboro community and look forward to meeting you. Now that you've been accepted that are a number of steps that you need to take before you arrive on campus. In order to make things easier for you (and to further green our environment), we've developed a Virtual Welcome Packet. This packet contains information about Marlboro as well as forms and tasks for you to complete. Once you have completed every item on the Summer Checklist Page, you're ready to join the Marlboro community! It is imperative that you submit your forms by their listed deadline or your enrollment status will be affected. If you have questions about a form or the process, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
We look forward to meeting you in person in late August!
Please refer to the Summer Checklist to see which documents you need to submit prior to your arrival on campus.
Tuition & Fees
Bills are due 30 days from receipt. Visit the Student Accounts to pay your bill online, and to read about billing and student accounts.
Arrival Day, Orientation, and Move-In:
Arrival, registration, and move-in will be on Sunday, August 25, 2019 starting at 9 am. You will receive more details as the date approaches. For students who need to travel to Vermont the night before here is a list of nearby accommodations.
Upon arrival, students and their families will have the opportunity to meet representatives from various departments and complete the final steps needed for enrollment. Students will receive dorm keys and have time to move belongings into their new rooms before leaving for their six day Bridges trips. Upon returning to campus students will continue their orientation program. Fall term and Intro Classes begin on September 3.
Travel to Campus
Marlboro College is located in Marlboro, Vermont which is approximately 20 minutes by car from the nearby town of Brattleboro. The Amtrak Vermonter train stops in Brattleboro from points south and north. Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut, Logan International Airport in Boston, and Albany International Airport in Albany New York are all within a 3 hour drive from campus. If you are flying in we suggest renting a car at the airport if needed. Additional information about traveling to Marlboro can be found on our website.
For questions regarding:
- Health forms and information contact Emily Chapman at 802-258-9335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Advising, Course Registration, and Student Accessibility and Disability Services contact Catherine O’Callaghan at 802-258-9235 or email@example.com.
- FERPA contact Cathy Fuller at 802-251-7609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housing & Residential Life contact Tanner Jones at 802-258-9232 or email@example.com.
- Student Accounts, billing and health ins waivers contact Doreen Bacon at 802-258-9241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Mail Services at email@example.com
- Financial Aid contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridges contact Liza Mitrofanova at email@example.com or 802-258-9253.
Address information for mail being delivered through the Post Office:Student Name
MC Box #
P.O. Box B
Marlboro, VT 05344-0301
Packages being delivered by FedX, UPS or DHL need our physical location:Student Name
MC Box #
2582 South Rd.
Marlboro, VT 05344
All mail is delivered to student boxes Monday-Friday.
For International Students
- When possible, we will mail these items to your home address. If we are unable to send them in time to reach you prior to your departure, you will receive them when you arrive on campus.